The must-have Essential configuration
The Essential configuration comprises a set of MECODES server components and client tools for a functional collaboration environment. MECODES server components are needed to establish a working collaboration environment, whilst client tools allow an integration of the working seat to this environment.
The basic elements of the Essential configuration are:
- MECODES EDMD collaboration based on IDX protocol for bidirectional ECAD/MCAD communication
- CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE client license – a single MECODES EDMD Client floating license which allows the connection to a specific ECAD tool
- MultiCAD and MultiPCB simultaneous collaboration with Mentor Expedition EE/PADS, Cadence Allegro or Altium Designer
- Support for the transfer of copper traces with vias and polygons into the CATIA V5 or CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE based on the EDMD 3.0 protocol or ODB++
- Integration of mechatronic BOM into the CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE product structure
- Common Collaboration Library – a library with more than 3000 common collaboration components with full 3D MCAD and ECAD footprint representations; transformation matrix included
- EDMD collaboration tracking history for efficient control of exchange data
- License server – a license control system which supports MECODES EDMD Client floating license usage
- Database server – an open source database used for storing models, exchange data and common library – available only for CATIA V5
- Version Control – an open source version control system for storing collaboration project versions and revisions – available only for CATIA V5
Arrange Product Presentation Conference Call
Thank you for your interest in MECODES products and services. In order to serve you best, we have created a confidential treated inquiry form. Please fill in the form and submit your product / service request. A CADCAM Group representative will contact you shortly.