The must-have Essential configuration
The Essential configuration comprises a set of MECODES server components and client tools for a functional collaboration environment. MECODES server components are needed to establish a working collaboration environment, whilst client tools allow an integration of the working seat to this environment.
The basic elements of the Essential configuration are:
- MECODES EDMD collaboration based on IDX protocol for bidirectional ECAD/MCAD communication
- CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE client license – a single MECODES EDMD Client floating license which allows the connection to a specific ECAD tool
- MultiCAD and MultiPCB simultaneous collaboration with Mentor Expedition EE/PADS, Cadence Allegro or Altium Designer
- Support for the transfer of copper traces with vias and polygons into the CATIA V5 or CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE based on the EDMD 3.0 protocol or ODB++
- Integration of mechatronic BOM into the CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE product structure
- Common Collaboration Library – a library with more than 3000 common collaboration components with full 3D MCAD and ECAD footprint representations; transformation matrix included
- EDMD collaboration tracking history for efficient control of exchange data
- License server – a license control system which supports MECODES EDMD Client floating license usage
- Database server – an open source database used for storing models, exchange data and common library – available only for CATIA V5
- Version Control – an open source version control system for storing collaboration project versions and revisions – available only for CATIA V5
Feel free to contact us for any further information.
Whether you are curious about MECODES features, compatibility or benefits, you can contact us via email, phone or contact form.